Every brand has a unique beginning
Every business has a story to tell
Tell your story
Create an audience
Connect with potential clients
VISION profile videos
VISION corporate profiles
VISION business profiles
The VISION TV crew at VISION MEDIA is a dedicated film crew of camera operators, producers and editors skilled in the latest techniques of film and video production. From concept to completion, on location, in the studio or in the AIR VISION have got it covered.
Why use video to market your brand, business or profile?
of online users watch videos
increase in email click through rates
of all mobile traffic is now video
The play button is becoming the most effective call-to-action on the web. Used cleverly and with a purpose video can boost customer engagement, increase the time spent on a site and help convert sales.
The statistics are staggering and simply cannot be ignored. Here are some compelling stats to help you with your online marketing strategy.
– Youtube is now the 2nd most used search engine in the world after google with more than 1 billion unique user visits each month.
– Currently 80% of online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content in its entirety. – By 2017 90% of the online population will regularly watch online video.
– Video can increase email click through rates by 90%.
– Social media sharing is how 65% of contributors push their content.
– 80% of Internet users remember the video ads they watch online.
– 75% of users visit the website after viewing a video.
– 45% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute and 60% by 2 minutes. Videos 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37% more often than those that last between 30 seconds to a minute. You don’t have a lot of time to make your point, so plan each second carefully. Every moment in your video should have a purpose.
– 76% of businesses plan to increase their use of video marketing, making it the top area businesses will invest in for 2016.
Now is the time to get your team together to start developing a video marketing strategy. The longer you wait, the less of an impact your strategy will have.